Planit Earth Landscapes
- Tel: 01633 741861
- Tel: 029 2002 8440
- Qualified Skilled Craftsmen
- Excellent Local Reputation
- Patios, Path, Drives, Walling
- Water, Rock & Gravel Gardens
- Fencing, Decking & Pergolas
- Stonewalling A Speciality
We believe your garden is an extension of yourself and your living space. We build gardens with an emphasis on quality and customer care. We are proud of the gardens we build and maintain, no matter how big or small and also have an excellent portfolio and reputation. We always strive for perfection!
Our head craftsman has 15 yrs experience and an extensive practical knowledge of hard and soft landscaping.
Our team is able to tackle everything a garden encompasses, from the practical hard landscaping of patios, pathways and retaining walls to sensitive planting schemes and water gardening.
We relish using natural materials to create rock gardens, stone walls and in building streams and ponds and are always aware of constructing them as natural as possible.
Our qualified electrician can also install lighting to enhance your gardens finished appeal for those warm summer evenings.
All quotations are written and free of charge.
We can also offer a full design service if required.
- Camel dust paving showing random laying pattern
- Natural stone cascade.
- Decking and corner pond
- Polished Fossil sandstone & brick pavior pathways
- Pergola adds interest and dimension
- Curves giving an interesting dimension
- Modak/Heather sandstone wet effect
- Waterfall and rock pool!!!
- A stream as nature intended.
- Levelling an awkward steep bank
- Raised decking
- Functional Patio and new lawn.
- Trellis disguising ugly oil tank
- Patio rock garden and koi pond
- Entrance of water to koi pond
- Contemporary water feature and planting
- Attractive fencing and raised sleeper garden
- Brick paving edge framing raised patio
- Neat finishing
- Stone wall, Raised rock garden and driveway
- "Dry stone effect" natural walling
- Old collapsing wall rebuild
- Lawn with heavy moss infestation.
- Lawn after scarifying, top dressing and reseeding.
- A Lawn for the Summer!
Better than Ground Force!
12/07/2012 by zoosme_murray
Andy and his team did a fantastic job on my garden. Andy has great vision and planned and designed everything before picking up a shovel. He works with dedicated people and will get on with the job come rain or shine (more rain for my project). Andy and the team work to the highest standards and Planit Earth Landscapes only source from the best suppliers. The dead space that once lived at the back of my house is now usable, modern and attractive. Great project/great times! Murray, Bridgend.Report this
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.