Edgewood, Nairnside, Inverness, Inverness-shire, IV2 5EX
- Tel: 01463 798 447
Chiropody Practice - Consulting 8am - 8pm
The Family Chiropody Practice opened at Edgewood in May 2001. Set amid peaceful woodland surroundings, the Clinic has ample parking and easy wheelchair access. Mrs Pamela Beveridge and her staff offer full chiropody and podiatry services both at the Clinic and in private homes and nursing premises if required.
Services and products
- Instant Appointments Available
- Regular Children's clinics
- Diabetic patients especially welcome
- Easy wheelchair access
- Ample safe parking
- Domiciliary service available
- 24 hour answering service for emergencies
- Tranquil setting, 5 minutes drive from city centre
- verruca treatment
- calluses treatment
- corn treatment
- foot health
- ingrown toenail treatment
- athletes foot treatment
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
Show customers your payment methods
Add the payment options you accept.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content