71 High St, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 1AA
- Tel: 0161 428 8849
Luxury ice cream, coffee and snacks, all homemade and locally sourced.
we are a small family owned coffee shop and all round lunchtime emporium!! We specialise in homemade seasonal food with an emphasis on quality served in a relaxed and freindly atmosphere. From a coffee & cake to a slap up meal all are catered for at nice ice so come and try us, you wont be disappointed!!!
mention this listing for a 10% discount.
- sticky toffee pudding, vanilla ice cream & toffee
- Homemade Minestrone soup with crusty tiger bread.
- Banoffee Belgian Waffle
- tomato & Mozzarella salad, basil oil
- Chilli with Nachos & Chive Yoghurt dip
- Nice Ice Club Sandwich
- Lemon Butterfly Cakes
- Hot Roast Pork & Stuffing Butty
- Kids Tea Party
Services and products
- ice creams
- Coffee Shop
- Freshly Made Food
- Daily Specials
- Sandwiches & Soups
- Hot Food
- Children's Birthday Parties
- 10 % Student NUS Discount
- 10% Discount for Emergency Services
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
- Visa Electron
We accept Cash, Credit Cards
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content