The Individual Cafe The best breakfast in Exeter using local ingredients.
Lets Do has become well known over the years as the café in Exeter to visit for a quality breakfast - which, unlike a lot of cafés, is available all day. Let's Do has achieved this reputation by using quality bacon, handmade sausages, local free range eggs and fresh baked bread from a local soil association baker. This is all cooked to order on a griddle, which helps to maintain the flavour without making it greasy.
There is a choice of toasted sandwiches and ciabattas, hot filled baguettes and the ever popular club sandwiches, all made to order. Home-made omelettes and soup are also available. There is also a changing selection of home-made specials from curries to pastas to burgers.
To complement your food there is a wide choice of coffees, teas (roasted/ blended locally) and cold drinks - including home-made milkshakes and smoothies.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a non chain, quality cafe, then this is the place
- Free 50 Mb WiFi & customer use laptop
- All Day Breakfasts (incl. Vegetarian)
- Sandwiches, Baguettes etc Made to Order
- Homemade Smoothies and Milkshakes
- Cappuccinos, Lattes etc
- Locally Blended Tea and Coffee
- Homemade Soup and Omelettes
- Club Sandwiches and Toasted Filled Ciabattas
- wheelchair accessible
- Board Games, Colouring Books
- All Food Available for Takeaway
- takeaway food
- Visa Electron
We accept Cash, Credit Cards