Leader Of The Pack
76 Milton Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 6AR
- Tel: 023 92820001
- Tel: 07794 962529
DOG BEHAVIOUR CONSULTANT FOR 1-TO-1 PRIVATE TRAINING
Nikki is a well-established Dog Behaviour Consultant who holds a recognised qualification in Canine Psychology &, having achieved the necessary veterinary endorsements, is also a Member of the world-wide IACP. (Well-known members include Dr.Ian Dunbar & Cesar Millan - "The Dog Whisperer"). She has also obtained the "Advanced Certificate of Canine Communication" through formal training with world-renown Jan Fennell - "The Dog Listener".
Nikki will visit you at your home for a consultation to assess your dog's problem behaviour & determine the underlying causes. Once she has assessed the issues from the points of view of both dog & owner, she will create an individual programme for your dog's needs & coach you through the Programme enabling you to practice natural canine communication methods with your dog to help them through their therapy.
If you have problems with your dog, large or small, are unsure how to raise your puppy or need help with a new rescue dog - Nikki can help.
- MYSELF AND MY CAIRN TERRIER CASSIE
- BELLA WAS DUE TO BE PUT TO SLEEP FOR BITING
- SKIPPER USED TO ATTACK THE GROOMER
- GEORGIE WOULD NOT MIX NICELY WITH OTHER DOGS
- RESCUED BETSY WAS SCARED OF OTHER DOGS
- ROCCO FINALLY ALLOWED OFF THE LEAD
- RESCUED ERIC WAS SCARED OF THE WORLD
- EDDIE USED TO ATTACK THE GUESTS!
- A REAL THREE WAY LEAD-PULLING PROBLEM!
- TILLY WAS FRIGHTENED OF HOUSE GUESTS
- ZEUS WAS TOO BOISTEROUS
- AT 9 WEEKS THIS WOLFDOG WAS ALREADY OUT OF CONTROL
- SIMBA DROVE THE NEIGHBOURS BARKING MAD
- BERT AND ERNIE WERE DOG AGGRESSIVE
- ROCKY WAS A REAL LEAD-PULLER
- KIA WAS SNAPPY WITH DOGS AND CHILDREN
- BOO HAD SEPARATION ANXIETY
- BLUE WAS A REAL HANDFUL
- BAILEY A CASE OF BAD MANNERS!
- TIA A FEAR AGGRESSION CASE
- POPPY WAS SCARED OF DOGS
- RESCUED CLYDE WAS TOO NERVOUS TO WALK ON THE LEAD
- FOZZIE WAS DOG AGGRESSIVE
- HARRY DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH DOGS
- I HELPED INTRODUCE WINSTON TO HIS NEW BIG BROTHER
Services and products
- dog behaviour training
- how to raise your puppy
- rescue dog assessment & advice
- children & dogs - safety advice
- natural canine communication
- walking your dog made easy
- solving dog aggression problems
- effective house training
- dealing with separation anxiety
- how to be a good Pack Leader
- obtaining a reliable recall
- dealing with resource guarding
- help with adding a new dog to the pack
- how to choose the right dog for your family
- introducing your new baby to your dog
- solving barking problems
- dog day care
- dog walking
- home dog boarding
- dog grooming
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
We accept Cheque, Cash
Connect with your customers
Add links to your website and social network accounts.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content