J CULLEN THERMALS LTD
202 Deykin Avenue, Witton, Birmingham, West Midlands, B6 7BH
- Tel: 0121 327 5260
Established in 1976, J. Cullen Thermals Limited have over 35 years' experience in Asbestos Removal, Thermal Insulation and Asbestos Surveying
We Specialise in ASBESTOS REMOVAL, ASBESTOS SURVEYS & THERMAL INSULATION.
Based in Birmingham, we work on both large and small contracts in the public and private sector throughout the UK. We are dedicated to providing a high quality service which is committed to safe working practices and environmental controls.
Are you up to date with current legalisation?!
Whether you are looking for a survey, sampling, re-inspection or Asbestos removals works then we can help.
We offer a complete ASBESTOS REMOVAL service, including air testing and the safe disposal of waste. Our specialist teams are fully insured and trained in accordance with CAR 2006 regulations. All work involving asbestos is carried out strictly in accordance with the 2006 Asbestos Regulations, the Health and Safety at Work Act and in close liaison with the Local Factory Inspectorate and Local Authority. We are also experienced in the clearance and disposal of general hazardous waste including pigeon guano.
Services and products
- Fully HSE Licensed - Asbestos Removal
- Asbestos Surveys
- Asbestos Waste Collection & Disposal
- Clearance & Disposal of hazardous waste
- Asbestos Sampling & Reports
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Re-Inspections & Reports
- Air Monitoring & Clearance Testing
- Fully Insured
- Environmental Cleans
- We cover Nationwide
- Domestic & Commercial
- Refurbishment & Demolition Asbestos Survey
- Management Asbestos Survey
- Asbestos Garage Roof Removal
- Encapsulation & Management
- Waste Transfer Station
- Operatives trained by ARCA
- Licensed to carry waste
- Removal of Asbestos in Schools,Offices,Houses etc
- Removal of Asbestos Insulation/lagging
- Removal of Asbestos Insulating Boards (AIB)
- Thermal Insulation to Pipework & Ductwork
- Thermal Insulation to Boilers & Tanks
- Acoustic & Fire Protection to Ductwork
- Members of RoSPA, Constructionline
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Qualified Asbestos Surveyors under BIOH-P402
- Site Clearances
- Clearance & Disposal of Pigeon Guano
- Soft Strip Outs
- Established over 35 Years
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Ratings & reviews
Map & directions
Show customers your opening times
Add opening hours to keep customers up-to-date with your availabilty.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content