14 The Harlequin Centre, Paul St, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3TT
- Tel: 01392 494348
Creating Confidence - is what we aim to achieve by giving advice on hair style, hair extensions, nail care and skin care. We offer no obligation consultations, so try us today!
HQ hair & beauty was formerly Snips HQ and in addition, Rainbow cut & colour worskhop. The business has been established in Exeter for 40 years and has been well recognised for training many successful stylists.
HQ hair & beauty is an independent business, which enables us to make the best choices in our product providers and for our team training and development.
Our ethos has always been - "It's the cut that counts" and therefore we encourage people to have a haircut which suits their bone structure, hair's behaviour and lifestyle. Equally hair colour should suit your skin tone and wardrobe.
Our "tailoring" approach is matched by Dermalogica which is a prescriptive skin care range and System Professional - prescriptive hair care.
Services and products
- hair colouring: colour correction, hi-lights etc.
- hair straightening: permanent & semi permanent
- hair treatments
- haircuts - tailored to suit your bone structure
- racoon hair extensions, bonded & micro wefts
- ladies hairdressers
- manicures & pedicures, Gel polish or standard
- men's hairdressers
- perms: fashion looks on long & short hair
- wedding hair & make-up - at home, hotel or salon
- Dermalogica skin therapy facials
- back, neck & shoulder massage
- eye lash tinting, brow shaping & tinting
- Hair - up: for weddings, proms, parties
- Moroccan Oil range
- System Professional hair care
- GHD stylers and hairdriers
- Tigi BedHead styling products
- OPI & GELFX gel polish & OPI nail polish
- Dermalogica skin therapy & retail range
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
- Visa Electron
We accept Cash, Credit Cards
Connect with your customers
Add links to your website and social network accounts.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content