Diathermy (Skin) Clinic
22 Queens Drive, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 0ND
- Tel: 01924 273819
Monday, Wednesday & Friday by appointment only
Specialising in 'Advance Electrolysis and Cosmetic Procedures'. Including skin lesion removal e.g. Moles, Skin tags, Red veins, Blood Spots, Seborreoic kerratosis. Dermatosis Nigra, Milia, Plane and Plantar Warts etc, Along with permanent hair removal using Diathermy & Sterex Blend techniques.
We work closely with other medical/specialist practitioners in this field offerring line softening & anti ageing injectable treatments. Glycolic skin peels are also availalable.
The private clinic is registered with WMDC Environmental Health Department.
A senior member of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology. Janet has been qualified 30 years, holds a Certificate of Education and is a qualified assessor/lecturer and has lectured at many colleges nationally.
All new clients are required to attend a consultation to access treatment suitability, and the clinic operates on an appointment only system. Customers are assured of a friendly,discreet and professional service. BCAA
Services and products
- Electrolysis - Permanent Hair removal
- Skin Lesion removal
- Advanced skin therapy for problem skins
- Glycolic and Lactic acid skin peels.
- Line Softening, Dermal Fillers and Sclerothrephy
- Skin pigmentation and anti-aging treatments
- Diatatermy, Galvanic and Blend methods
- Transgender /Gender Dysphoric clients welcome
- Removal and reduction of face and body Red Veins
- Removal Blood Spots, spider Neavi, Skin Tags
- Removal Milia Cysts, Seborrheic keratosis
- Removal of Warts, Moles, Syringoma, Hyperplasia
- Sports Injury/Soft tissue massage available
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
We accept Cheque, Cash
Connect with your customers
Add links to your website and social network accounts.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content