- Image 2 of Darcy's Restaurant Image 2 of Darcy's Restaurant
- Image 3 of Darcy's Restaurant Image 3 of Darcy's Restaurant
- Image 4 of Darcy's Restaurant Image 4 of Darcy's Restaurant
- Image 5 of Darcy's Restaurant Image 5 of Darcy's Restaurant
- Image 6 of Darcy's Restaurant Image 6 of Darcy's Restaurant
- Image 7 of Darcy's Restaurant Image 7 of Darcy's Restaurant
- Image 8 of Darcy's Restaurant Image 8 of Darcy's Restaurant
- Image 9 of Darcy's Restaurant Image 9 of Darcy's Restaurant
ALL 7 MENU EAT FOR £7.00 SERVED 7 DAYS BEFORE 7PM FIRST GLASS OF WINE £1 ( MONDAY - FRIDAY )
Fully licensed unique restaurant with good traditional food at reasonable prices.
Steaks, seafood, vegetarian, famous roast dinner and try our Dundrum Bay mussels.
Beer garden now open!
You can find us across from Benedicts Hotel.
Central to the hustle and bustle of Belfasts nightlife such as the M club, Madisons,
The Empire and the university area.
Just a short distance from the theatre, cinema and the Ulster Hall.
We also provide a private room suitable for small weddings, small functions, birthdays and business meetings.
- traditional lunches
- sunday lunches
- steakhouse restaurants
- authentic restuarant
- child friendly
- wheelchair accessible
- child friendly
- Small Weddings
- Birthday Parties
- Business Meetings
- Local produce
- Visa Electron
We accept Cash, Credit Cards
Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Great Service
5 by colinbelfast
Been on several occasions now and every time the food has been fantastic from steak to fish to chicken to pork everything has been perfect....you MUST try the rasberry ruffle cheesecake im not usually one for desserts but it is easily the best cheesecake i have ever had.....to add to the food the service and friendlyness of the staff is also 1st class bend over backwards to make sure you enjoy your meal but do it with a massive smile on their face and always laughing with customers.....the atmosphere is very authentic belfast and is great for natives (like myself) but also tourists to get a real feel of belfast hospitality....as the title says great food, great atmosphere and a great service...i'll deff keep coming back!!Add comment Report this review
I Love this Place
5 by JoanneC