D & D Health Podiatry
within Canbury Medical Centre 1, Elm Rd, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6HR
- Tel: 020 8770 9379
Fully Registered With The Health & Care Professions Council, HCPC
Private Health & Health Professions Council Approved
I qualified in 1987 and have had a career within the NHS as a State Registered podiatrist to diabetes specialist and management. I have been in private practice since 2000 and continued to work in the NHS until July 2008 as the lead diabetes specialist podiatrist.
Through-out my career I have developed more specialist skills and have kept myself up-to-date with new and innovative methods of treatment.
In addition to general podiatry, I specialise in medically challenged foot problems like diabetes, circulatory problems, arthritis, functional and all gait problems .....
You can be sure of receiving a comprehensive foot health management programme.
My ethos is "One can never learn enough"
Services and products
- Athletes foot -advice & management
- Biomechanics & Gait Analysis
- Calluses t & Corns removal
- Foot health - advice & management
- Foot pain
- Heel pain
- High Risk eg Diabetes, poor circulation,arthritis
- Infections - bacterial, fungal , viral
- Ingrown toenail surgery
- Musculo-skeletal problems-pain in back,kness,feet
- Nail Pathologies - thickened, fungal ,ingrowing
- Orthotics - bespoke, semi-bespoke, off the shelf
- Sports Injuries
- Verruca - herbal,homeopathic,freezing,chemical
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
- Visa Electron
We accept Cheque, BACS, Cash, Credit Cards
Show customers your opening times
Add opening hours to keep customers up-to-date with your availabilty.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content