CWS MOLING LTD
The Orchard, Stowting, Ashford, Kent, TN25 6BA
- Tel: 01303 862681
Specialists In Underground Water Mains and Installation of Electric Ducting. Please Call Steve Clarke For Free Quotation.
CWS Moling Ltd is a family run water services company founded by Steve Clarke, with 25 years experience within the water industry.
Based in South East Kent, we are ideally located to work throughout Kent, East Sussex, Essex and South London.
Our customers range from homeowners requiring a repair or renewal to their existing supply which is leaking or has poor flow, through to builders, civil engineers and local authorities requiring larger installations of pipes, services and ducts.
As Moling Contractors we are also able to carry out work on the public highways, and have the necessary public liability insurance, and new roads and street work act (NRSWA) accreditation.
Services and products
- Repair underground water mains
- Renew underground water service pipes
- Install ducting for cables
- Pipe bursting
- Approved contractor for Kent County Council
- Water Industry Approved
- Leak detection
- internal & external water meters
- internal plumbing connections
- rainwater harvesting
- Burst water mains
- Leaking water pipes
- Poor water flow
- Rising rain
- New water pipes
- Lead water main replacement
- Lead water pipe replacement
- Improved water flow
- Impact moling
- Moling under drives & roads
- Dropped curb / vehicle cross over
- Kent Highways Approved
- No Dig No Mess
- Fully insured to 5m depth
- New roads and street work act NRSWA
- WIAPS approved
- Iron water supply pipes replaced
- Drainage repairs
- New drains installed
- Supply pipe installation
- Domestic - commercial & industrial
- FREE surveys
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
We accept Cheque, BACS
Connect with your customers
Add links to your website and social network accounts.
We're listed under
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content