Cross Electrics Glasgow Ltd
27 Baillieston Road, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G32 0QJ
- Telephone: 0141 778 2599
Need urgent electrical repairs? Or perhaps you need electrical installations for your home or business?
Established in 1965.
Cross Electrics Glasgow Ltd can provide both domestic and commercial properties with essential electrical repairs and maintenance.
Whether you need full rewiring or need electrical installations, we guarantee you a quick and efficient service that won't cost the earth.
For your FREE estimate on our electrical services, give us a call today.
Established in 1965, you can expect:
- Friendly and experienced electricians
- Reputable and reliable family run electrical firm
- FREE estimates so you can budget and plan
- NICEIC approved contractors
- 24/7 emergency call out with no fee
- All areas in Glasgow covered
- Fully insured for your peace of mind
We are able to take on electrical work for domestic, commercial and industrial properties. To enquire about the services we offer, please feel free to email or give us a call.
Services and products
- NICEIC member
- All Certification
- PAT Testing
- 24 hour electricians
- Heating Controls
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical services
- Electricians & electrical contractors
- Electrical Maintenance
- commercial electricians
- data cabling
- domestic electricians
- electrical design
- electrical earthing
- electrical inspecting & testing
- electrical installations
- electrical surveys
- emergency electricians
- emergency lighting installations
- fuse box rewiring
- landlord safety certificates
- mobile electricians
- outdoor electrical wiring
- part p registered
- security lighting installation
- socket replacements
- Industrial Electricians
- Free Quotes
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
- Visa Electron
We accept Cheque, BACS, Cash
Show customers your opening times
Add opening hours to keep customers up-to-date with your availabilty.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content