Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
Thorne Crescent Plant Depot, East Sussex, East Sussex, TN39 5JH
- Tel: 01424 245103
Welcome to Coussens Cranes. We aim to offer you quality services with highly competitive rates.
Our Grandfather established the business in 1937, offering a first-class crane and lifting hire service locally in East Sussex. We have now developed into a leading crane hire and contract lifting company, serving the entire South and South East of England through depots in East Sussex, West Sussex and Kent. Our services have expanded to Crane Hire, Contract Lifting, Heavy Haulage, Machinery and plant installation and removal and Access Equipment Hire.
Coussens have a full range of mobile telescopic, all terrain, city class, spider, hiab lorries and lorry mounted tower cranes are available for hire.
All cranes are operated by our CPCS trained and experienced operators, who are all keen to assist you with your lifting operations.
All cranes carry a comprehensive selection of chains, shackles and slings as standard equipment
Coussens are members of the Construction Plant-hire Association (CPA) and all hires are subject to the CPA model conditions for the hire of plant.
- Image 2 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Crane of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 3 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 4 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 5 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 6 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 7 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 8 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 9 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 10 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 11 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 12 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
- Image 13 of Coussens Of Bexhill Ltd
Services and products
- CPCS appointed persons
- CPCS lift supervisors
- Truck mounted access platforms
- CPCS slinger / signallers
- Block grabs and safety nets
- Brick forks and safety nets
- Concrete skips
- Rollover skips
- Spreader Beams
- Lifting Beams
- Plate Clamps
- Remote Operation D-Shackles
- Track-way Road
- Heavy Haulage
- Crane Hire
- General haulage
- Crane assisted haulage
- Heavy haulage
- Rigid lorries
- Hiab lorries
- Articulated lorries
- Articulated lorries with hiabs to 54tm
- 9 & 12 metre flatbed trailers
- 10 metre rear steer flatbed trailers
- 12 metre stepframe trailers
- Extending low load trailers
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
Show customers your opening times
Add opening hours to keep customers up-to-date with your availabilty.
We're listed under
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content