Base 2 Race Cycles BikeShack
Unit 3 Carr St, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Lancashire, OL6 8ES
- Tel: 0161 330 4972
Discounted rates on Bike services to all TMBC, New Charter, GMP, NHS, Fire and Ambulance employees on production of ID pass etc.
Base2Race Cycles we do what it says in the name we cater for base level To Race Level cyclists.
We are a family business which is based on expertise gained by years of being cyclists either on the Road as tourers or racers, Velodrome track riding, or Mountain biking around the UK, Alpes or in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
We've competed across Europe and as far away as Saudi Arabia and USA but just as happy BMXing in the local skate parks.
We are all MTB instructors and leaders also BC coaches with experience working in Youth development which as provided a pathway for many riders to achieve success.
Our business is based upon a traditional bike shop which have dissapeared and been replaced by nationwide boutiques, we provide a friendly helpful service and able to give advise.
The BikeShack is not a high street shop, we are unit based in a backwater of Ashton, its easily accessible with loads of parking (free) outside the premises.
We support local projects. events & riders.
Services and products
- Cytech and MIAS Qualified Mechanics
- Association of Cycle Traders registered ACT
- Tameside Cycling Development Group members
- British Cycling and MIAS Qualified Coaches
- Coaching Services available
- Sportive Rider Coaching Packages
- Base2racecycles.co.uk BikeShack, Racing Team
- D of E Gold Awards
- New and Used Bike Sales and parts
- Wide range of BMX bikes and accessories
- Schwalbe & Kenda tyre stockists
- Cyclo, Super B, Weldtite,Oxford, Savage products
- Campagnolo, Forza, Shimano, Suntour products
- Premium, Mutant, Volume, KIS, DK BMX Frames
- We buy Second hand bikes
- Custom Bike Building Service
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Map & directions
We accept Cash
You can also find us on
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content