Whether you're an absolute beginner or a seriously advanced player already, if you want to learn guitar or any aspect of music theory of any style you've found the right teacher.
There are many teachers who will teach you songs or guitar riffs that you want to play. What does that teach you? It teaches you a few cool riffs and is okay for a quick fix but doesn't help you in the long term.
Mykl's approach is to teach you MUSIC. This means:
- you will understand how to use your fingers and arms in the most efficient way possible, meaning you can play the guitar faster and easier.
- you will be able to understand how music is made up.
- if you're learning acoustic or Classical Guitar you will learn how to get the most out of your instrument to make a richer, more powerful sound.
- you will learn how to use your guitar practise time more effectively to maximise your improvements in minimum time. The phrase 'practise makes perfect' is WRONG. You could practise for hours and get WORSE if you don't know how to practise guitar. Remember:
PERFECT practise makes perfect!
- guitar lessons
- Rock/Metal guitar lessons
- Classical guitar lessons
- Blues Guitar
- Jazz Guitar
- Bass lessons
- music exams
- Funk bass lessons
- Slap bass lessons
- Music theory and composition
- Specialist In Music Physiology