38 Alexandra Rd, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 5PF
- Tel: 0118 941 4200
Settle down in perfect comfort amid beautiful surroundings with like-minded companions and friendly, helpful staff.
At Alexandra Lodge we believe our residents should be free to enjoy themselves without the burden of lifes cares and responsibilities.
We aim to provide every possible service from simple cleaning and domestic maintenance to cooking gourmet meals and mowing the lawn.
Whatever you would like to enjoy such as learning a new hobby or catching up with family and friends, sit back and relax as we are on hand to help.
Our assisted living homes are fully accessible and offer en-suite bedrooms, a self-contained kitchen/diner and comfortable lounge areas.
Each room is well equipped and benefits from the wonderful homely environment of our beautiful Edwardian property.
Our aim is simply to provide the best assisted living for the elderly in Reading.
Services and products
- Assisted living
- beautiful gardens
- on call 24-hours a day
- Well appointed, fully maintained en-suite bedrooms
- Fully equipped and accessible accommodation
- Assistance with moving your furniture in
- fully furnished room
- Maintained, landscaped communal gardens & terrace
- Telephone & broadband internet
- Satellite TV
- 24 hour call bell to summon assistance
- Kitchen/diner and lounge areas
- Off street parking for you and your visitors
- Close proximity to local shops
- Close to Reading town centre
- Nearby local dentist, doctors surgery
- Nearby the Royal Berkshire hospital
- Use of the swimming pool and spa
- Food and beverages prepared daily
- Regular organised entertainment
- Hobbies, classes and activities
- Excursions e.g. to the theatre
- Regular hairdresser & pedicurist visits
- Car service to town centre, shops, outings etc
- Laundry & ironing service
- Use of communal gardens and lounges
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.