A1 Technical Services
Reform Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BY
- Tel: 01628 783711
- Fax: 01628 776345
Service Force, the No.1 servicing and repair service in the UK. Provide under guarantee domestic appliance repairs for all leading appliance providers including AEG & Electrolux.
Service Force are appointed by the most successful washing machine, cookers and appliance manufacturers in the UK and Europe including AEG , Electrolux and Zanussi. We re your local company with 80 Service Centres nation-wide, local to you. We are easy to contact either ring our national number 08445 616 616 or check on www.serviceforce.co.uk for a local number or e-mail address.
- Image 2 of A1 Technical Services
- Image 3 of A1 Technical Services
- Image 4 of A1 Technical Services
- Image 5 of A1 Technical Services
- Image 6 of A1 Technical Services
- Image 7 of A1 Technical Services
- Image 8 of A1 Technical Services
- Image 9 of A1 Technical Services
- Image 10 of A1 Technical Services
Services and products
- Washing machine repairs AEG &Electrolux
- Washing machine parts AEG & Electrolux
- Official domestic repairer for all major brands
- Official repairer for AEG , Electrolux
- Official repairer for Parkinson Cowan
- Official repairer for Tricity Bendix Zanussi
- Service Force has 80 Service Centres nationwide
- All our engineers are fully qualified
- We charge fixed fees for labour.
- Electrical appliance repairs undertaken
- Same Day Service - call before 10am
- Next Day Service - for calls booked after 10am
05/07/2013 by Mikeb376
Called them Yesterday Morning Washing machine was stuck full of water and the wife was going Mad were on holiday tomorrow. Engineer came and replaced the pump that he had on his van and what impressed me is that he carefully checked it over and demonstrated how to use it, on top of that he checked our house electrics with some test meters and all of this was included in the price. I have to say 5 star service the wife is no longer moaning and I am a very happy customer thanks guys !!Report this
Terrible would never use again
04/07/2012 by Dave12334545
Called out for AEG warranty repairs, twice they replaced the PCB, then they claimed there was water on the machine causing the issue, the engineer didn't even have the balls to tell me he wasn't going to repair it, saying he didn't have the part. Got a full refund from John Lewis for the machine in the end thus proving these are a bunch of cowboysReport this
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.
Ratings & reviews
Map & directions
Show customers your opening times
Add opening hours to keep customers up-to-date with your availabilty.
Is this your business?
Inappropriate content? Report content