The Ellis Centre, Wellesley St Shelton, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 4NF
- Tel: 01782 890353
dDeaflinks is a registered charity supporting Deaf people throughout Staffordshire. It is the only dDeaf centre in Staffordshire.
Our centre is in Wellesley Street Stoke on Trent and consist of a large hall, general purpose room, meeting/training room, stage, a bar and lounge, a Kitchen and offices all on the ground floor
The first floor consist of a church for the Deaf. There is also a neat little garden at the rear of the building and a small car park at the front.
Here at dDeaflinks we provide a service second to none
We offer through, our umbrella clubs, activities and facilities to all Deaf and hard of hearing members of the community including Tinnitus sufferers and students wishing to learn British Sign language.
Every day there is something to enjoy from English classes on a Monday, BSL classes and keep fit classes Tuesday BSL classes (some are free, subject to conditions), Wednesday the hard of hearing meet, Thursday Deaf friends and family get together, Thursdays more BSL classes up top level three and Fridays and Saturdays the Sports and Social club
Services and products
- British Sign Language Classes
- Signature & ABC BSL, Level 2 yr 2
- Signature Level 1 Fast Track
- ABC, Introduction To BSL
- information, advice & support on housing
- information, advice & support on wellbeing
- information, advice & support on benefits
- Counselling Service in British Sign Language
- conference facilities & services
- Corporate Functions
- Meeting facilities
- Wedding venues
- Conference & Meetings
- hall available for christenings
- hall available for ccelebrations
- hall available for birthdays
- deaf awareness training
- student doctor placements
- room hire
- meeting facilities
- interperter booking service
- home visiting service to new hearing aid wearers
Tell customers about your latest offers and promotions
Reach customers looking for discounts by adding a deal to your page.